Re: gEDA-user: gattrib crashes when window is resized

Thanks.  I reproduced the bug on my machine.  Then I fixed it and put
the fix into CVS.  Please grab it and try it out and let me know how
it goes.

Stuart

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006, Taylor Jones wrote:

On 7/31/06, Stuart Brorson <sdb@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Not sure if this is a known problem? Everything else seems to work fine. > I'm running on an up-to-date Gentoo box. I've attached a gdb backtrace. > Any help would be appreciated. Or even pointing me in the right > direction to solve the problem myself. I checked out the latest CVS code > and poked around but thought I'd ask here first before wasting too much > time.

This is new.  Can you please tell me:

* Gattrib version?

I had the problem with 20060123 so I checked out the latest CVS and still
had the same problem.

*  Linux distro & version?

Gentoo 2006.0 with latest updates

*  Your Gnome theme (if it's not the default one for your distro)?

"Clearlooks" (default for Gentoo) in GNOME 2.14

As for the theme info, gattrib used to misbehave a little bit on
certain Red Hat themes.  It would print white font on white
background, or something like that.  Eventually
somebody submitted a patch fixing the problem.

Stuart