RE: gEDA-user: Is the OrCAD Library Active?

Patrick,

FWIW: Look for sarlacc_schem.c in the utils/src directory.

I used this as a template for a HiWireII to gschem translator project (never
completed and abandoned due to other priorities).

Exerpt follows below.

--8<---

/*   Orcad.c  v 0.92
 *   Copyright 1999 Matthew Ettus
 *   For more info email matt@xxxxxxxxx
 *   Ths code is released under the terms of the GNU GPL
 *   See www.fsf.org for a copy of the license
 *
 *  Changes 0.94 by <egil@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, october 5th 2002
 *    Scaling defaults to 200%
 *    Bus implemented - but still no bus entries!
 *    Check for stack overwrite and other horrors
 *    Changed orcad_xsize/orcad_ysize to sarlacc_dim
 *    Port improved
 *    Command line options
 *
 *  Todo:
 *    Hierarchy
 *    Bus entries
 *    Many details - see BAD
 */

/*   This program will convert an ORCAD SDT IV file to geda format */

--8<---

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.