gEDA-user: It's alive!

DJ Delorie <dj@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> http://www.delorie.com/house/furnace/pcb2/

So far, everything is working just fine.  I'll probably end up
tweaking some of the LEDs' resistors to get the apparent intensity
consistent, but so far all the functionality is there.  I've got
blinky lights!  (see photo).

The folks at Acon offered to tweak my power modules for the higher
voltage, which is cool.  For now, it's plugged in to a 5v power
supply.

Tested so far:

* bulk power supply works (24vac -> 36vdc)
* AC sensor opto works (checked with scope)
* gumstix boots
* serial level converter works
* in-circuit programming works (all five chips)
* all R8C's run
* all LEDs light up

Still haven't tested the i2c bus, triac drivers, or I/O modules.
After that, I get to spend some quality time writing software.