Re: gEDA-user: SSRs vs. discrete triacs

> On an unrelated note, how do you like the Weidmuller spring-clamp
> terminal blocks on that board?

Haven't had much time to play with them, aside from a couple of 22g
wires for debug.  I chose them because of the amount of space
available - these don't require side access, so I can put them right
at the edge of the board.  Plus, they're just big enough for the 18g
solid wire that furnace systems use.

> The one thing they don't have that my wirenut system does is the
> ability to gang several wires together (e.g., shared common).

Right, they take one wire each.  If you look at the photo, there's a
jumper block near some of the triacs to replace the jumpers that would
otherwise be needed.