Re: gEDA-user: Is the OrCAD Library Active?

On 3/1/07, Arthur Baldwin <eengnerd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear John,

I've spent an hour trying to find the license agreement for OrCAD without
success.  If you have an idea where it might be located...I would appreciate
a link very much.

I haven't used or looked at Orcad for four years. The version I was using was 7.??? The company I was at never bothered to upgrade. You could try sending an email to request a copy of the license. Going to the intermediate file formats will get you around license issues.

This project could be quite a lot of work. You need to translate files
and may need to keep schematic part libraries and footprint libraries
in sync.

(* jcl *)

-- http://www.luciani.org