Re: gEDA-user: [pcb] long list of minor fixes

On Sat, 3 Mar 2007, Ben Jackson wrote:

>On Sat, Mar 03, 2007 at 10:25:36PM -0500, DJ Delorie wrote:
>>
>> While on a trip to visit relatives, I got some time to tinker with
>> PCB.  I found time to fix/tweak/add many things...
>
>Sounds like what happens when *I* "go on vacation".  Nice job.
>

>> Added "lock names" setting:
>> Added "only names" setting:
>
>I had noticed that the 'move' tool seemed to make it easier to move
>names.  Was that just my imagination?
>
>This reminds me that PCB needs a "Did you know?" style "tips" system.
>I had considered writing a plugin to do it, but those most in need of
>tips won't know about plugins.

I think it still would be a good idea to keep it in a plugin because there
are people who would not like such system (including me). Yeah, I know
that today computers have gigabytes of ram so it's ok to have features
you will never use compiled in, but I have an older computer and I dislike
bloat even on new ones and we have a nice plugin system :)

Anyway nice fixes DJ!