gEDA-user: TOP-3 package

Hi,

Local electronics store sells BD249 and BD250 with TOP-3 packages. The
datasheets I found on the web say BD249 is SOT-93. I can't find
footprints for either pkg in PCB or gedasymbols.org; does anyone know an
equivalent footprint I could use? If there is none, is there a standard
source to acquire information about those standard packages to draw my
own footprint or do I need to trust a random manufacturer's datasheet?
(Unfrotunately the store's web catalog doesn't tell anything about the
manufacturer)

TIA

Igor2