gEDA-user: pcb: a segfault bug in rats.c:AddAllRats()

Quite possibly not the list to put this message. I'll put this in bug
tracking as well.

Here is a crashing bug with pcb:

This occurs when I disperse all the elements in my design. There are a
lot of them and they run off the page even if I set it to the max size
30000 by 30000. The key thing is that the elements disperse off the
diagram.

Once dispersed off the edge of the diagram, if I call the optimize rats
nest function, I get a segfault:

[seb@circle 17:00:13 pedio]$ gdb
GNU gdb 6.4
are
conditions.
details.
This GDB was configured as "i686-pc-linux-gnu"..../pedio.cb: No such
file or directory.

(gdb) file pcb
Reading symbols from /home/seb/geda/bin/pcb...done.
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/tls/libthread_db.so.1".
(gdb) run
Starting program: /home/seb/geda/bin/pcb
[New Thread -1216375120 (LWP 20592)]
Error while reading shared library symbols:
Cannot find new threads: generic error
[New Thread -1238062192 (LWP 20625)]
[New Thread -1238697072 (LWP 20626)]
[Thread -1238697072 (LWP 20626) exited]

[Switching to Thread -1216375120 (LWP 20592)]
0x080a9c56 in AddAllRats (SelectedOnly=0x0, funcp=0) at rats.c:613
613               if ((line = CreateNewRat (PCB->Data,
(gdb)