Re: gEDA-user: pcb: a segfault bug in rats.c:AddAllRats()

On Mon, Mar 05, 2007 at 05:06:37PM +0000, Seb James wrote:
> max size 30000 by 30000

I think if you hand-edit the file you can make it larger.  One of the
first lines in the .pcb file will start with PCB and has the dimensions.

> The key thing is that the elements disperse off the diagram.

It's worth trying my smartdisperse plugin, not because it tries to deal
with this case in particular, but because it will pick a different order
for your board that might fit in less area:

	http://www.gedasymbols.org/user/ben_jackson/

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>