Re: gEDA-user: PCB non-feature... work-around?

DJ Delorie wrote:
My problem is that I have gnd/pwr planes that cover up traces and
would just like to "make those planes invisible" easily at times.

You want "thin draw polygons" then.  You'll need a CVS version, and
the lesstif GUI, until Dan adds it to the Gtk menus.

Just as a note I've been working on making the Gtk HID use a menu resource file just like the lesstif HID. My work there is not done, but it is coming along. Once this is done, it will be much much simpler to add to the menus. I have a bunch of mechanical changes left and need to turn off some massive amounts of debug output though before it will be ready for testing by a wider audience.

-Dan