Re: gEDA-user: pcb program

Seb James wrote:

I'm using pcb 20070208. I've noticed a couple of odd things so far. One
is that if I create a rats nest, then sometimes, pcb decides to just
fill the whole screen with the colour of the rats nest.

This is going to be problematic. I'm already starting to need the rats
nest to help me lay the components out.

This isn't too much of an issue right now, as I am in the process of
manually moving my components to sensible regions of the board. However,
I'm seeing some odd behaviour related to selecting components, then
being unable to de-select them.

Am I seeing any known bugs here?

Not known to me. Sounds like your installation is bad. Can you do a make clean, then make configure and see if anything is missing that it wants, then try reinstalling all the dependencies to fix any corrupted installations and check the md5sum against the md5sum of the package you got...

--with-lesstif-gui ?  default?

John G