Re: gEDA-user: Free Dog gathering tonight in Reading, MA!

On Thu, 8 Mar 2007 10:55:23 -0500 (EST)
Stuart Brorson <sdb@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Marc --
>
> I'm happy to hear of your interest!
>
> Several wish lists have been posted to geda-user.  We will also
> discuss the logistics tonight.
>
> My questions for you is:  Where are you located geographically?
> Google's SoC requires every student to have a mentor (basically a
> supervisor and paper-pusher), and I think that mentor needs to be
> located in the same place as you.  Depending upon where you are
> located, we might already have a gEDA developer close to you.
> Alternately, do you have a university professor who would like to
> mentor you in this program?
>
> Stuart

I'm in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada[1].  About 3hrs North of Great Falls, Montana, USA.  I'm sure I can scrounge up a prof to supervise me if necessary.

  [1] http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=Lethbridge+AB+Canada&layer=&ie=UTF8&z=12&om=1&iwloc=addr

-Marc