Re: gEDA-user: pcb program

On Thu, 2007-03-08 at 10:00 -0800, Ben Jackson wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 08, 2007 at 10:53:25AM +0000, Seb James wrote:
> >
> > I'm using pcb 20070208. I've noticed a couple of odd things so far. One
> > is that if I create a rats nest, then sometimes, pcb decides to just
> > fill the whole screen with the colour of the rats nest.
>
> That happened to me recently as well.  I was working on something very
> simple.  I didn't see it on earlier boards.  Maybe it's a new bug?

My board is quite busy - about 2800 rats nest lines. I'll have a look at
the code. I tried the lesstif gui, but that crashed even when I tried to
optimise the rats nest, so no workaround there. It looks to me like it
is the pcb code, rather than a problem with my installation - it
compiled just fine, no trouble with dependencies.

Would there be any interest in maintaining a "stable" version of pcb -
no new features, just bug fixes?

Seb