gEDA-user: Feedback

Stuart,

Just some feedback...I loaded your CD of gEDA in both SuSE 10.2 x86 and SuSE 10.2 x86_64 and it loaded fine. No faults or stopping during the loading and compiling process. The programs I have tried so far work too.

Anyone on the list using gEDA with a CNC PCB router? If so what program are they using to get the Gerber to g code?
I am in process of building a small CNC router, right now its the Rockcliffmachine.com and possible Crankorgan.corm "Brute".
Is there a way of grabbing all the gEDA docs and having that local on my computer. I don't always want to go on line to look up an answer.

Thanks to all of you for such an effort. Its a massive undertaking writing the programs and providing documentation.

Gary Fiber K8IZ
A former Buckeye, now living in Seattle growing webbed feet. :)