Re: gEDA-user: Google Summer of Code on gEDA Webpages

On Mar 10, 2007, at 9:14 AM, Werner Hoch wrote:
I found your thoughts on probes interesting.  For about 6 months,
I've been using my own current (Ammeter) meter symbol.  I've included
it below.  It allows me to easily find the name in KJWaves to include
in graphing.

That's really cool. Here are my drafts of the voltage and ampere meter.

I was busy and missed the beginning of this thread...Are you talking about probe symbols that can be attached to a schematic in various places that will affect things like SPICE netlist output for simulation, but not (for example) PCB netlist output for physical creation of a circuit?

  If so...That is an absolutely fantastic piece of functionality.

            -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Port Charlotte, FL