Re: gEDA-user: Google Summer of Code on gEDA Webpages

On Mar 11, 2007, at 11:53 PM, Dan McMahill wrote:
I don't think that this is required.
If you have a small circuit you can run it in one step.
If you have a large circuit you have to run it overnight.
Yes, it looks nice and it is fun if you can watch the simulation progress. (But I'm not payed for that in my day job.)

I'd disagree here. I know people who have done simulations which ran for *weeks*. You'd better believe they were plotting some waveforms every day to try and get an early view into if the simulation was even set up right.

Wow. You want some Cray time, Dan? ;)

        -Dave

--
Dave McGuire