Re: gEDA-user: Google Summer of Code on gEDA Webpages

Hi Dan,

On Monday 12 March 2007 04:53, Dan McMahill wrote:
> Werner Hoch wrote:
[...]
> > Yes, it looks nice and it is fun if you can watch the simulation
> > progress. (But I'm not payed for that in my day job.)
>
> I'd disagree here.  I know people who have done simulations which ran
> for *weeks*.  You'd better believe they were plotting some waveforms
> every day to try and get an early view into if the simulation was
> even set up right.

I had a different scene in my mind. Kolleges staring at the their
screen, looking at the progress of the simulation. 10 minutes, 20
minutes, ...

I the simulator creates a data file that can be loaded while the
simulation is running, then you can actively load the results from time
to time.

Regards
Werner