gEDA-user: Google Summer of Code on gEDA Webpages

Dan started a set of webpages about the gEDA Project's participation
in Google's Summer of Code.  I finished them off and have posted them
on the main gEDA site.  If you are interested in participating in the
Summer of Code, and want to work on a gEDA Project, please browse over
to:

http://geda.seul.org/gsoc/index.html

Next, Dan and I will get the project approval form submitted to
Google.  If we are approved, then we can accept students to
participate in the SoC!

If you want to add a project to the suggestions page, please e-mail me
at sdb (*at*) cloud9 (*dot*) net.

Cheers,

Stuart