Re: gEDA-user: Re: gEDA-announce: Information about Google Summer of Code and the gEDA Project

Stuart Brorson wrote:
> I'll pipe up here.
>
> There is no doubt in my mind that Steve is the perfect mentor for any
> Icarus projects.  He's already sent us his Google acct info, so he
> will be one of the gEDA Project mentors listed when we send our
> paperwork in.  The gEDA Project serves as the umbrella organization
> (and Dan and I take care of paperwork), but folks working on Icarus
> will be mentored by Steve.

Thanks Stuart for the update.

I totally agree that Steve is the perfect mentor and I am glad that he
stepped in for it.

Thanks Steve, Stuart, Dan, and who ever is involved in getting this to
go. Your effort is really appreciated!

Cheers,

Guenter