Re: gEDA-user: Re: gEDA-announce: Information about Google Summer of Code and the gEDA Project

Stephen Williams wrote:

> I've started a section in the "Graffiti" page of the Icarus Verilog
> documentation wiki: <http://iverilog.wikia.com/wiki/Graffiti>
> and I've sent the initial contents directly to Dan. If any other
> Icarus Verilog ideas pop up, I can vet them and pass them on.
>
> (Hmm... I just thought of another idea...)

Hi Steve,

That looks good.

There was a post from Stuart Brorson about needing to submit a mentor
and I wanted to bring that up, whether this is already clear for Icarus'
proposals or whether this would need to be discussed here?

Cheers,

Guenter