Re: gEDA-user: Google Summer of Code on gEDA Webpages

On Sun, Mar 11, 2007 at 11:02:33AM +0100, Werner Hoch wrote:

> I've played with LTSpice an hour.
>
> Things I like:

I also like:

- The continuous graph update during calculation
- Ease of zooming and post-processing the data (eg FFT, plotting functions)
- Dialogs to set all the obscure spice parameters that still create
  regular, spice-compatible attributes.
- The schematic entry (I've only used one truly intuitive CAD program,
  the rest I try to give more than an hour to judge).  Off the top of
  my head I like:  The auto-orientation of things like markers, the
  way you draw nets (you can draw over a line of components and it
  will break your net up at each component), a simple distinction between
  dragging components with or without their wires and the menu of common
  components that are only one click away.

> Things I don't like:
>  * only one simulation at a time.

Is that true even if you open multiple schematics?

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>