Re: gEDA-user: Printer calibration issue?

I used method #1, and I also turned off the auto-scaling option in adobe (whoops). This brings the measurements closer, but I'll need a better printer, a better ruler, and better eyeballs before I can be sure the measurements are just right.

To get back to my original question: If I crop the photo of the board as close as I can and set the board measurements to those listed on the website, could I start work on the art now and worry about printouts later? It is all thru-hole components and nothing really smaller than the R025 footprint in PCB. In fact, I'd appreciate it if you would have a look at the page I'm using as a reference, and tell me what you think: perhaps the measurements aren't exact? Oh, and by the way the screenshot I use is actually from ExpressPCB, using the .pcb file available on the site:

http://lasertagparts.com/mt5xx.htm

Thanks again,
Jeremy