Re: gEDA-user: Some footprints I tried to create

What I would like. Is an xml format document that allows the pcb vendors
to describe their requirements. And that at layout time you select the
vendor capability requirement document and those get used for the drc
tests.

And while I am at it. I would like to see all of the geda and pcb text
files get converted to xml.

Steve Meier