Re: gEDA-user: Flame about XML (was: Some footprints I tried to create)

On Mar 14, 2007, at 8:59 PM, Michael Sokolov wrote:
My overall impression of
this is that I propably won't be influenced by your oppinions.

I don't care. As I've said, I can always fork. I'm already used to
maintaining my own versions of virtually everything I use, starting with
the OS and the underlying hardware platform.

Sure, you can always fork. But as DJ pointed out...how, exactly, are you running PCB on an ASCII terminal?

         -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Port Charlotte, FL