Re: gEDA-user: Flame about XML (was: Some footprints I tried to create)

Dave McGuire wrote:
On Mar 14, 2007, at 8:59 PM, Michael Sokolov wrote:

My overall impression of
this is that I propably won't be influenced by your oppinions.

I don't care.  As I've said, I can always fork.  I'm already used to
maintaining my own versions of virtually everything I use, starting  with
the OS and the underlying hardware platform.

Sure, you can always fork. But as DJ pointed out...how, exactly, are you running PCB on an ASCII terminal?

vi layout.pcb pcb -x gerber layout.pcb

-Dan