gEDA-user: Re: Flame about XML (was: Some footprints I tried to create)

On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 21:08:36 -0500, John Luciani wrote:

> Are you sure the pages of those books from the 1400s were made of wood
> pulp? I thought that the European papers prior to the 19th century where
> made from cotton or linen.

According to wikipedia first paper mills in europe were built in spain in
the 10th century. By 1400 wood paper was manufactured in Germany and Italy
too. However, in China it was known at least since the 2nd century B.C.
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paper)

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak