Re: gEDA-user: Where are the bugs databases?

Hi Steve,

On 3/16/07, Stephen Williams <steve@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm fiddling with gschem/gattrib/gsch2pcb/pcb and find that I may
want to report bugs. What I need now, though, is a place front and
center that has links to the various bug reporting databases. I
know that there are a few on sourceforge, but there is nothing
written (other then mailing list lore) saying where they are and
what their boundaries are.

The bug trackers on sourceforge are the ones to use. To summarize:

All bugs for anything in gEDA/gaf

All feature requests for gEDA/gaf:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=818429&group_id=161080&func=browse

All patches for gEDA/gaf:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=818428&group_id=161080&func=browse

I suggest a page just for links to the bugs databases that includes a 1 line description of what parts of geda goes for each.

There is also:

http://geda.seul.org/developer.html

which lists the bug databases as well as:

http://geda.sourceforge.net/

But these don't spell things out that explicitly. I'll add some text.

And on that note, where do I report bugs in gsch2pcb?

Yeah, please file into the bug, feature, or patch tracker listed above.

Thanks,
-Ales