Re: gEDA-user: Design Flow Roadmap starting point

On Sun, 18 Mar 2007, al davis wrote:

>> *  Finally, how should PCB behave with a hierarchical
>> schematic?
>
>Right click on a symbol, select "go inside", and another drawing
>opens up showing what's inside.  gschem also should act this
>way.

I like this idea very much. In case of PCB it also would make sense to
add a way to display in place what's inside. With an "expand
all" functionality this would allow one to see the whole pcb with all
inner structures at once, without needing to export to ps.