gEDA-user: Tool to calculate Nyquist-plot or impedance?

Hi list,
I am going to do Equivalent circuit fitting for a university project with impedance spectroscopy.

I am looking for a tool that first allows  to define (via a graphic interface would be best) an electric circuit made of resistors, conductors, inductors and maybe constant phase and warburg elements.
What i need is a Nyquist-plot of that circuit-> a plot that shows the imaginary (vert. axis) and the real (horiz. axis) part of the impedance of the defined circuit for a wide range of frequencies.

So I am either looking for an application that outputs that Nyquist-plot directly or that calculates the impedance analytically with the frequency as a parameter, so that I can use it for a matlab/octave-script.

Is there a geda-tool thats able to do one of those two things? I did not see something like that in the tutorial-part nor find it in the gschem-interface?
If not, does somebody know other applications that are able to handle this?

Thanks in advance,
Wen