Re: gEDA-user: A suggestion about the stuff on gedasymbols

Any standard is better then none?

With that Idea in mind and a short story about a company for whom I once
worked where i found that some one had repaired a board by arbitrarily
replacing a component with another and their critical thinking seemed to
be as long as it had the same number of pins it should work.

I propose organizing the parts based upon the number of pins to make
such "repair efforts" even more efficient.

Steve M.