Re: gEDA-user: Looking for a project

Jason Aron wrote:
Hey anyone
I've been using geda for about six months and I think I'm about done with my current project (I get the final boards next week). So while I'm waiting for my boards, I'm thinking about what I'm going to do next... and I'm drawing a complete blank. Does anyone have some good ideas for me? I'm a hardware guy with lots of experience in building radios and audio systems (RF and audio). I know everybody's got a long list of projects tucked away in the back corner of a desk... Is there one that you'd like a jump-start on?

Let me know

Jason

hardware project or a hacking geda project?

I've been meaning to make a simple AM modulator with semi reasonable fidelity so I can make my sirius satellite radio play on my 1934 Atwater Kent console radio... But of course I started going overboard on features. I should probably cut out the PLL tuning and all and just drop back to a number of active devices I can count on my fingers and be done with it....

Lets see, I need an amp for the bass guitar.  Been meaning to do that.

For software projects, we have quite a list right now! See www.geda.seul.org/gsoc/

-Dan