gEDA-user: Looking for a project

Hey anyone
I've been using geda for about six months and I think I'm about done with my current project (I get the final boards next week).  So while I'm waiting for my boards, I'm thinking about what I'm going to do next...  and I'm drawing a complete blank.  Does anyone have some good ideas for me?  I'm a hardware guy with lots of experience in building radios and audio systems (RF and audio).  I know everybody's got a long list of projects tucked away in the back corner of a desk... Is there one that you'd like a jump-start on?

Let me know

Jason