Re: gEDA-user: Do it yourself PCB's via heat toner transfer.

As far as the heat transfer stuff goes, a friend of mine tried out many
scenarios.
1 - Special Transfer paper --> Some of the paper that didn't have toner on
it got stuck to the copper clad.
2 - Regular what 20# paper --> Same results

He's now using photographic echant processes now.  I guess there must be
varieties of the transfer paper.  Unless you get the right one, it is just
a waste of money.

73,
Faisal