Re: gEDA-user: Do it yourself PCB's via heat toner transfer.

On Sun, 7 Nov 2004, Christian Treldal wrote:

> lør, 2004-11-06 kl. 17:46 skrev Karel Kulhavy:
>

> > > 1.Print the layout on Epson glossy inkjet paper with a laserprinter.
> >
> > Do transparencies work too?
>
> Don't know. I could see the problem that the plastic film melts and
> sticks to the iron.

There are some varieties of transparencies that will work in laserprinters
and photocopiers, but you have to ensure that the lines are solid and
there are no areas not covered that should be covered.  So use a sharpie
after the print is done and fill in the spots that might be left over.
(Remember kindergarten, same thing but only one colour to work with.)

73,
Faisal