Re: gEDA-user: Do it yourself PCB's via heat toner transfer.

Hi

> Inspired from an earlier tread about pcb's in printers, I will share the
> method i am using with others.
Those of you interested in this method should have a look at the
following two websites:

http://myweb.cableone.net/wheedal/pcb.htm
http://www.fullnet.com/u/tomg/gooteepc.htm

I did a circuit board using this method and have to say that
I haven't managed to achive such a high quality as seen on the
pictures listed on those two pages.

I actually did it using an iron and not a laminator. Contradictory
to Christian I have to say that on my opinion you need to apply
some pressure. But the method needs some experimenting anyway,
so find out what works for you....

Here is a picure of my result:

http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~detlefc/Versuch5c.jpeg

Detlef