Re: gEDA-user: licensing Ronja under GNU FDL

I don't know if this has been brought up or not, but something you might
be interested in using is the Creative Commons license.  I have a book
in my possession that is actually licensed via CC called Thinking Forth
(it's a re-release from a previous, non-CC publication, authorized by
Leo Brodie, the original author;
http://thinking-forth.sourceforge.net/thinking-forth.pdf).

I believe that CC licenses may be valid in other nations, since USA has
signed the Berne copyright treaties with other nations.  This makes our
copyright laws at least recognizable in other cooperating countries.
But CC also seems to suggest that they're seeking individual country
legal status too.

I don't know if this is something you might be interested in.  Just an
idea.

--
Samuel A. Falvo II