gEDA-user: gschem and CVS

Hello there,

I am playing around with gschem and I tried to integrated the .sch into
CVS.  I put in an Text Box a $Id:$ and in an other a $Log:$.  $Id:$
works great but $Log:$ doesn't because the number of lines increase in
time.

What I suggest is to create the "t" command (keep "T" for backward
compatibility) that read not a specific number of lines but while the
first letter is "-" let's say and discard this first letter.  In such
way that $Log:$ will be able to work.

I can even to the modification if someone can point me where to begin in
the code (I couldn't find by myself where is the parsing/saving)

I would like to add something to the wish list : the ability to do a
diff and even better a merge in between two schematic.  That will beat
many commercial tools...

Regards

Richard Prescott