gEDA-user: Re: gEDA-dev: Yesterday's code sprint irc log posted

Ales Hvezda <ahvezda@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 	Also, Stuart has re-organized the gEDA project download
> page.  Check it out and feel free to submit any comments:
>
> http://geda.seul.org/download.html

Nice!  Just one minor nit, the md5sum of the gEDA Suite CDROM ISO image
should be:  558be05efd319bdada9ec8298ae0aca0

I've downloaded it twice from the gEDA site and once from Stuart's,
and I always get the above value.  No problem mounting the image or
running the installer!

Cheers,

Jean-Francois