gEDA-user: Yesterday's code sprint irc log posted

Hi All,

	Many thanks to everybody who participated in yesterday's
code sprint.  I know I got lots done and based on activity in the
bug tracker and CVS, this code sprint was quite productive and
successful!

	I have posted the irc log for the code sprint at:

http://geda.seul.org/sprints/irclog_sprint_20060930.txt

	Feel free to stop by irc (irc.seul.org/6667 in #geda) any time
and say hello (even if everybody is idling).

	Also, Stuart has re-organized the gEDA project download
page.  Check it out and feel free to submit any comments:

http://geda.seul.org/download.html

	Thanks,

		-Ales