Re: gEDA-user: conversion tools for geda

[snip]
>Are there more than one out there? I thought libgeda was supposed to be
>the definitive gschem parser. I did think about putting together a

	Yup, but it is not accessable standalone; you have to bring
in various other libgeda datastructures.

>flex/bison parser (assuming that isn't what libgeda already uses). I

	It uses a simple and custom parser.  The gEDA/gaf symbol/schematic
format isn't complicated enough to need flex or bision.

[snip]
>> I'm also wondering if this could be a good project if someone wanted to
>> extend the guile interface to the point where users could write their
>> own exporters in guile, but thats probably a much larger scale project.

	Yes, this would be nice project.

								-Ales