gEDA-user: Re: gEDA-dev: Filechooser and component selector code

Choices like leaving some windows open after a sequence, or toolbars that are visible is the kind I was thinking of. The keyboard commands are two letter in gschem, so that's not likely to change very easily, but starting some alternate way to execute commands with keys not claimed by the gschem UI would be good.

It's handy in pcb. Some of the core functions act on the selected set
and leave it selected, so you can do a big sequence of changes to a big group and get way ahead.

John Griessen

Peter Clifton wrote:
 I was thinking that the toobar layout
might be customisable, but I just remembered it is hardcoded.

Peter