Re: gEDA-user: Design changs required to mill PCBs?

On Oct 4, 2006, at 6:48 PM, Robert Fitzsimons wrote:
Do you still have the code? would you share? I have an old plotter and
learned some HPGL years ago, even wrote some simple plotting tools. Now I
would use HPGL as an example exporter with the scriptable PCB project.

I didn't see a response from Dave, but I've attached the code wrote to work with my plotter last year. It is able to convert a DXF file to HPGL format.

Sweet, that looks like it'll be handy. :-) I'm still looking for my old code; it's on one of about a hundred tapes. I know I have it, I'm just not sure where!

           -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Cape Coral, FL