Re: gEDA-user: Schottky diode?

On Oct 20, 2006, at 7:47 PM, Dan McMahill wrote:
% kpsewhich -progname=dvipdfm -format=tfm cmr17
/usr/pkg/share/texmf/fonts/tfm/public/cm/cmr17.tfm

man dvipdfm may give enough info to dig into it. I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to help much beyond this.
on6jc ~$ kpsewhich -progname=dvipdfm -format=tfm cmr17
/usr/share/texmf/fonts/tfm/public/cm/cmr17.tfm
It seems it _is_ installed and recognized... If you'd like to have me do
some other test, gladly...

I wish I had more. I just don't have enough knowledge of debugging that sort of latex issue.

Ok...Is it just the rum I'm drinking, or does anyone else thing "debugging latex issues" is sorta a personal thing? ;)

            -Dave