Re: gEDA-user: Schottky diode?

John Coppens wrote:
On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 01:35:29 -0400
Dan McMahill <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

% kpsewhich -progname=dvipdfm -format=tfm cmr17
/usr/pkg/share/texmf/fonts/tfm/public/cm/cmr17.tfm

man dvipdfm may give enough info to dig into it. I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to help much beyond this.

on6jc ~$ kpsewhich -progname=dvipdfm -format=tfm cmr17
/usr/share/texmf/fonts/tfm/public/cm/cmr17.tfm

It seems it _is_ installed and recognized... If you'd like to have me do
some other test, gladly...

I wish I had more. I just don't have enough knowledge of debugging that sort of latex issue.

In any case, I'd suggest moving the compilation/generation of the docs to
the end of the makefile, so at least the programs get compiled. (I
believe that generally packages tend to compile docs at the end, as the
different doc-tools are somewhat less standardized than the gcc/make/etc
tools.

I wouldn't think there are any dependencies in the code on the docs...

it would be a simple matter of changing the order of SUBDIRS in the top level Makefile.am.

-Dan