Re: gEDA-user: smd challenge board status - last step!

DJ Delorie wrote:
One step left before I start taking orders.  Almost there!

I've pretty much finished the web page and instructions for the
challenge board project, and would like to request a review.
Specifically, the link marked "instruction sheet" is the [double
sided] page I'm including with the mailed kits.

So please review:
   http://www.delorie.com/pcb/smd-challenge/

2nd paragraph. "There's all sorts of things" should probably be "There are all sorts of things". "from the time the parts get here" should maybe "from the time the parts get there". Last line of the Theory section, oscilloscope is spelled wrong.

Finally, I'd probably like to see the part number for the 2 transistors and the inverter on the schematic!

Looks pretty cool over all.  Can't wait to be able to order one.

-Dan