Re: gEDA-user: smd challenge board status - last step!

> 2nd paragraph.  "There's all sorts of things" should probably be
> "There are all sorts of things".

Fixed.

> "from the time the parts get here" should maybe "from the time the
> parts get there".

I meant *my house*.  From the time the parts leave Digikey to the time
you finish assembling your board.  I don't exactly have a clean room
here :-P

> Last line of the Theory section, oscilloscope is spelled wrong.

Fixed.

> Finally, I'd probably like to see the part number for the 2
> transistors and the inverter on the schematic!

The attributes are all there, just not visible.  I have the
manufacturer, their part number, and the vendor (digikey or mouser)
and their part number.  The circuit gets messy if you make them all
visible.  Bring the schematic up in gattrib.

> Looks pretty cool over all.  Can't wait to be able to order one.

Me too!  Oh wait...

I've built three so far (two proto, one final).  I'm going to use one
or two more finals to try out my new hot plate before I start working
on the expansion board project (the SOJs almost require reflow).  So,
I can't wait to get rid of them all ;-) (and I'm not going smaller
than 0402 or 0.50mm in future projects if possible).