Re: gEDA-user: smd challenge board status - last step!

DJ Delorie wrote:

I've built three so far (two proto, one final).  I'm going to use one
or two more finals to try out my new hot plate before I start working
on the expansion board project (the SOJs almost require reflow).  So,
I can't wait to get rid of them all ;-) (and I'm not going smaller
than 0402 or 0.50mm in future projects if possible).

yeah, I've never liked soldering SOJ's. Although I'd rather do those than QFN's.

-Dan