Re: gEDA-user: smd challenge board status - last step!

> yeah, I've never liked soldering SOJ's.  Although I'd rather do
> those than QFN's.

I'd have preferred tsops, but I can do trace-between-pads with SOJ,
and I was kinda limited given the part I needed (5v SRAM).

I wonder if you can hand-solder SOJ if you start by putting solder
paste on the pads, so that you use the tip to reflow the paste?

But compared to TVSOP and 01005 components, pretty much anything
bigger is cake now.