Re: gEDA-user: smd challenge board status - last step!

> In instructions.pdf, Quantities in the table don't match the board or the resdef numbers.
> C2-5  Qty 2 -> should be 4

There are two oscillator configurations, so the schematic has two
places for caps for each oscillator.  You only populate one each.
This is noted in the instructions.  I added a note to the web page.

> R3-4  Qty 4 -> should be 2

There are spare 1k's if you want to use those instead of the 150's.
This is noted in the instructions.  I added a note to the web page.

> Other then that..   I want one.

:-)

This review is the last step.  I don't want to ship anything out with
typos, ambiguities, or unanswered questions (like "can I get 100 kits
by tomorrow?").  So I'd like to see more reviews come in, until it
seems like I've got everything covered (hint).

I haven't gotten any feedback about the "limit two per person" either.
I figure, you can order more later if needed, and if there are any
left.  It's a gamble between "way too many left" and "way too many
people want them".  I figure two lets you lose a few parts and still
get a working board ;-)