gEDA-user: smd challenge board status - last step!

One step left before I start taking orders.  Almost there!

I've pretty much finished the web page and instructions for the
challenge board project, and would like to request a review.
Specifically, the link marked "instruction sheet" is the [double
sided] page I'm including with the mailed kits.

So please review:
   http://www.delorie.com/pcb/smd-challenge/

I have 25 boards cut out so far, and I've put together five kits (to
see how much they weigh) plus a few for myself (mostly marked
"incomplete" because I've been using parts for prototypes).  I also
packaged up one ten-pack to see how much it weighs (9g!).

I've built one board myself, it took about two hours, including
testing and corrections (U2's silkscreen is backwards).  Photos on the
web page and in the instructions.

DJ